Energy Upgrade California® Home Upgrade
The Energy Upgrade California Home Upgrade Program offered by the SoCalREN provides eligible customers the opportunity to earn financial incentives of up to $3,000 for making qualifying upgrades through a Participating Contractor.
Why Should I Upgrade?
When you complete a whole-house energy efficiency upgrade, you can enjoy a variety of benefits, including:
- Improved comfort during unseasonably warm or cool days
- Better indoor air quality that can help occupants with conditions such as allergies and asthma
- Reduced energy use that may lead to lower utility bills and a reduction in carbon emissions
- An investment in your home that could increase resale value
- Incentives of up to $3,000 to offset the cost of improvements
What Types of Upgrades are Included?
Your Participating Contractor will help you select a package of measures that work best for your home. Measures eligible for incentives include:
- Central Air Conditioning
- Central and Wall Furnaces
- Water Heating Equipment
Who is Eligible?
To receive incentives from the Home Upgrade program offered by the SoCalREN, the following requirements must be met:
- The home must be a single-family detached home built in 2001 or prior
- The customer must receive electric service from Southern California Edison (SCE) and natural gas service from SoCalGas®
- The home must be located in Los Angeles County
- Work must be performed by an approved Participating Contractor
Additional requirements, details and restrictions apply. Download our Program Brochure for additional details. If you have questions about the program, please contact our team by email, or by phone at (877) 785-2237.
Advanced Home Upgrade
If you are interested in making extensive custom energy upgrades, SCE and SoCalGas offer the Energy Upgrade California Advanced Home Upgrade program for comprehensive whole-house upgrades to customers in their service areas: