County of Los Angeles/SoCalREN is here as a resource for Energy Upgrade California® Home Upgrade Participating Contractors. Whether you have questions about submitting a Home Upgrade application, are interested in becoming a Participating Contractor, or need information about financing to share with your clients, we’re here to help.
- To submit applications and check the status of your projects, please visit the Contractor Portal.
- Program documents available for download and use by Participating Contractors:
- Contractor Manual
- Contractor Participation Agreement
- Home Upgrade Brochure
- Homeowner Terms and Conditions
- SCE Utility Bill Guidance
- SoCalGas Utility Bill Guidance
- Contractor Incentive Calculator
- Whole Building Air Sealing Calculator
- BPI Testing Service Providers
- Testing by Measure
- Sample Invoice Submission
- Climate Zone Directory
- Wall Insulation Certificate
- Technical Specifications
- Project Completion Form Checklist
- Notice of Survey by Electrical Contractor
- Combustion Safety - Certification of Testing
If you are not already a Participating Contractor, please visit the Become a Participating Contractor page to learn more about working with the program.
If you need assistance, please contact our team by email or call us at (877) 785-2237.